Re: Stuck at scheme prompt when booting

From: coralgoat
Subject: Re: Stuck at scheme prompt when booting
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 21:46:15 +0100 (CET)

Thank you for letting me know Guix uses cryptsetup for drive encryption.

I booted the Guix install ISO then I did this:
decrypted the drive
mounted the drive at /mnt/guix
ran `chattr -i mnt/guix/etc/resolv.conf`
rebooted the system
Now I am able to boot successfully.

Feb 12, 2022, 23:11 by seerlite@nixnet.email: