printer

From: Gottfried
Subject: printer
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 16:36:05 +0000

Hi,

When I was installing guix as my Linux system, it didn´t install a printer. Is this the normal habit of guix?

It is difficult for newcomers (who are not used to the command line and didn´t study computers) to install a printer, so I would suggest that the guix team adds a printer installing option in their installing menu, like in other distros. As far as I remember, when I installed "Endeavour OS" (a rolling release Linux based on arch Linux) I could choose a printer to be installed.

Can somebody forward my email to the guix team, which is responsible for the development of guix, because I don´t know to whom I should send it?

Gottfried