Re: How Configure Guix to use Pipewire

From: Brendan Tildesley
Subject: Re: How Configure Guix to use Pipewire
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 05:20:47 +0100 (CET)

A Pipewire service hasn't been added yet. I started working on one
a while ago but haven't got around to finishing it.
Pipewire is a user service, so if you disable pulseaudio and run
Pipewire from a terminal you may be able to get it running manually.

I'll have another go at making the Pipewire service soon. The last
issue I ran into is that since Guix doesn't use systemd, there is
no socket activation support that Pipewire can use, so I wasn't sure
how to launch it.