Can't open a container-shell

From: Cássio Tavares
Subject: Can't open a container-shell
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 19:06:42 +0000

I have created a profile from the attached `manifest.scm`, meant to be used
in a container shell, so as to isolate activity X from the everything else.
After everything was setup, I tried to initiate the shell with this command:

guix shell  -c 4 -M 6 --no-cwd --pure --container --network \
            --manifest=./etc/manifest.scm                   \
            --share=./home/sys-conf                         \
            --user=sys-conf                                 \
            --profile=./home/sys-conf/.guix-profile         \
            --preserve='^DISPLAY$'

But this doesn't work, and I get this error message:

guix shell: error: "--profile" can't be used with package options

What does this mean? What did I do wrong? And what should I do?
Thanks,
Cássio