Re: information about new packages in guix available

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: information about new packages in guix available
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 16:05:07 +0000

thank you,
when I run "guix package --list-available" it doesn't show me the new packages, which I am looking for, but the whole list of all packages.

I would like to know which new packages are included into the list of available packages.
that would be great.
How can I reach this goal?

When I do a "guix search", what options I should use.
I always have trouble with the mentioning of options.

Gottfried