texlive doesn't link latex2e.info file in $GUIX_PROFILE/share/info even

From: vapnik spaknik
Subject: texlive doesn't link latex2e.info file in $GUIX_PROFILE/share/info even though it is in the store
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 20:43:04 +0000 (UTC)

I have texlive installed on a foreign distro at :

/gnu/store/7s4hirky82mfdnmakxswsfb3y5pgg3l2-texlive-texmf-20210325/share/texmf-dist

within that directory I can see doc/info/latex2e.info
i.e. the info file for latex2e
However, I there is no symlink in $GUIX_PROFILE/share/info
so I cant view it with info, unless I create a symlink myself.

I guess this must be an oversight by the package developers, so I'm reporting
it here.