[DONE] `guix pull` leads an error while building guix-package-cache

From: Mekeor Melire
Subject: [DONE] `guix pull` leads an error while building guix-package-cache
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 21:28:28 +0000

Sorry for the noise. Apparently, there was a bad package definition in
my custom channel. I realized that I'm much faster debugging and testing
my package with

- add package-name as expression at the end of package-file; and
- `guix package -f foo.scm` every time to test the file;

than with

- change file; commit it to the channel repo;
- `guix pull`;
- guix install package-name.

Anyways. Thank you.

2022-03-21 / 19:04 / mekeor@posteo.de: