with every guix pull icedove updating I have to set up icedove again

From: Gottfried
Subject: with every guix pull icedove updating I have to set up icedove again
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 15:08:16 +0000

Unfortunately, every time after guix pull updating icedove I have to set up icedove again.

Opening icedove the path is set to:
 /gnu/store/0vyrq4fz1wwxpy2izvjbrkfpaap5r5m9-icedove-91.7/bin/icedove

the only way to open icedove is to choose in the starter app an older version: in my case:
/gnu/store/nmlxvxl2640r74fg9mlacmavpwg2n7xa-icedove-91.6.1/bin/icedove

If I change the path to :
/home/gfp/.guix-profile/bin/icedove
it also asks me to set up icedove again.

I don't know how to solve this. What can I do, that after a guix pull I can start icedove but with the updated version?

thanks in advance
Gottfried