Re: with every guix pull icedove updating I have to set up icedove again

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: with every guix pull icedove updating I have to set up icedove again
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 16:12:38 +0000

at the moment I am getting my wires crossed/ I am a bit slow on the uptake

what do you mean by " to launch the profile manager"
do you mean to open the .guix-profile folder?

"and select the profile"
do you mean to open: .guix-profile/bin/
and choose the profile "icedove"
If yes, I did that, but it opened the new version which asks me for setting up icedove.
So this didn't help me.

Or do you mean to open /gnu/store/?
and choose the right profile?
If yes, than which profile should I choose?