Re: CJK font issues on GDM screen

From: Feng Shu
Subject: Re: CJK font issues on GDM screen
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 19:28:48 +0800

Taiju HIGASHI <higashi@taiju.info> writes:

The problem is that gdm can not find a CJK fonts.
you can try:

              (modify-services %desktop-services
                 (gdm-service-type
                  config => (gdm-configuration
                             (inherit config)
                             (gnome-shell-assets
                              (list adwaita-icon-theme
                                    ;; the below is a CJK font

                                    font-wqy-microhei)))))

Maybe we should add an example to guix document.