Re: Nix on Guix? (and setting Guix $PATH)

From: Benjamin Slade
Subject: Re: Nix on Guix? (and setting Guix $PATH)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 10:28:04 -0600

Reinstalling Nix seemed to work for whatever reason and I don't seem to have
the permissions errors this time trying to install or run Nix packages.

But I have to run `source /run/current-system/profile/etc/profile.d/nix.sh'
from a terminal every time to get Nix packages in my PATH. Is there a better
way of doing this? Setting the PATH somewhere or running
`/run/current-system/profile/etc/profile.d/nix.sh' from .profile or something?

 —Ben