Re: was I hacked?

From: Thiago Jung Bauermann
Subject: Re: was I hacked?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:58:37 -0300

Edouard Klein <edou@rdklein.fr> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I diffed the git log of both https://git.sr.ht/~whereiseveryone/pjmkglp
> and guix official repo and could not find any difference (apart from the
> most recent commits on the official repo of course). I also confirmed,
> as had already been said, that commit 950f3e4f98 is indeed a descendant
> of 42679e3f81, so the error message makes no sense :/

Someone mentioned inspecting the reflog. IIUC (and maybe I don't UC) the
reflog is a local property to a git repo and can't be pushed/pulled.

Therefore, one additional piece of evidence would be if jgart could go
to ~/.cache/guix/checkouts/<hash of guix repo clone>/ and post the
output of the commands ‘git reflog origin/master’ and
‘git reflog master’.

--
Thanks
Thiago