Re: Screen sharing ungoogled-chromium

From: Alexey Abramov
Subject: Re: Screen sharing ungoogled-chromium
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 21:05:07 +0200

Hi,

Would you consider to use a custom flaptak Teams package? Check it out, screen sharing does work for me.

--

Alexey

On May 1, 2022 06:25:13 phodina via <help-guix@gnu.org> wrote:

Jitsi works in chromium and I'm able to share screen.

But I'm trying to switch to Guix as my work laptop but in order to do that the Teams screen share would have to work.

Anyway it's proprietary garbage so if there isn't anybody who got it working let's just close the discussion.

Petr

Sent from ProtonMail mobile