Re: how can I find the terminal output

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: how can I find the terminal output
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 16:21:22 +0000

Dear Guixers,

thank you very much for your patience and infos, Simon and Kyle,

now I understand how script works and I can use it.
Thanks also for mentioning tealdeer.That's great, exactly what I need, examples of usage.

I still have trouble to understand the man pages. I am not a hacker or programmer and am not using the commandline on a daily basis. So I am still "hacking" on the basis. I am not used to understanding the programmers language yet. I am learning day by day.

Gottfried