Re: can't connect

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: can't connect
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 14:54:39 +0000

*thinking noises*

Hm,

Your message did seem to imply you already got the installer ISO somehow, from
a GNU mirror if I had to guess.  Is that correct?

I usually recommend using the 'latest' installer as 1.3.0 is over a year old
now, but the former isn't mirrored AFAIK and the latter should work -- it's
just old.  Unless you hit a bug during the installation you can upgrade the
system once it's installed.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent on the go.  Excuse or enjoy my brevity.