emacs-guix and build-farm

From: 白い熊
Subject: emacs-guix and build-farm
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 09:16:33 +0200

Hello all:

I was intrigued by the B keybinding in emacs-guix which when displaying the list of all packages should enable you to see the list of all built versions available via substitutes, if I understand it correctly. This came to my ming after doing a guix pull then trying to install libreoffice which started to build for ages due to unavailable built substitute.

However trying to display it in emacs-guix tells you:
guix-assert-build-farm: This feature requires ‘build-farm’ package, which is not installed

The only package available though is emacs-build-farm which doesn't solve this as Emacs still says build-farm not installed. How can I fix this?

--
Best regards / 宜しく御願い致します / S pozdravem / C уважением / Z poważaniem / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

白い熊
ShiroiKuma