Re: Guix Halts After "updating substitutes from …"

From: Wamm K. D.
Subject: Re: Guix Halts After "updating substitutes from …"
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 19:10:24 -0500

On Wed. (May 25, 2022) at 01:22:31 AM +02, raingloom <raingloom@riseup.net>
wrote:
> Actually... I thiiink I've experienced a hang like this on my i686
> machine, but aborting it and running pull again fixed it.
> Does it happen always?

Thankfully, no; Tobias had the scoop:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2022-05/msg00243.html.

Removing the =bordeaux= substitute server made things run as
expected. Gonna just keep doing that until things're resolved.

Thanks for a ton for reaching out with some help; /very/ much appreciated.