Setting up a geiser development environment

From: Einar Largenius
Subject: Setting up a geiser development environment
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 23:10:32 -0000

Hello!

I am trying to learn using guix and I think having access to a usable
repl would be helpful.

I have installed geiser to use with guix. I use the ELPA version of
geiser. I installed guix on a foreign distro with the installation
script found on the website.

What do I need to do to make guix symbols available for use with a REPL?

For example, I open a scheme file in Emacs and start geiser, but when I
evaluate for example:

(specifications->manifest
 (list "guile"))

It says specifications->manifest is unbound.

--
With kind regards Einar