Ngrok alternative

From: Liliana Marie Prikler
Subject: Ngrok alternative
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 13:42:56 +0200

> I want to ssh to a machine that is behind a router that cannot
> forward ports.
In other words, tunneling software?

> There are a lot of open source  alternatives to ngrok.
Using a random list I found on a certain Microsoft-owned platform which
I'm not going to share because it also advertises commercial
alternatives as oracle for what may be categorized an "ngrok
alternative", the following appear to be packaged:
- sshuttle
- pagekite
If you are aware of a project not in this list, you might want to
attempt packaging it.

Cheers