Ten Years of Guix: Call for contributions

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Ten Years of Guix: Call for contributions
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 15:30:51 +0200

Hello Guix!

The Ten Years of Guix 🎂 event in Paris, 16–18 September, is shaping up,
and you can register!

  https://10years.guix.gnu.org/

(There’s spam in the comment section of the registration form that we
can’t fully block, but it’s functional.)

We’re planning to announce the program for Friday 16th, which focuses on
uses of Guix in research, within a couple of weeks.  There will be room
for lightning talks too.

For Saturday/Sunday, we already have a couple of nice talks and
discussions scheduled (surprise! :-)), but we’d love to have more of
them from you!  It could be “getting started” kind of talks for
newcomers, demos, discussions on specific topics; for Sunday, it could
be more in-depth hacking sessions or community discussions.

Email Simon, Tanguy, and myself at guix-birthday-event@gnu.org or reply
to this thread for proposals and questions.

Ludo’.