Re: Android.mk build system limitations

From: Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli
Subject: Re: Android.mk build system limitations
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 14:57:10 +0200

On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 17:20:27 +0200
Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <GNUtoo@cyberdimension.org> wrote:
> But it then ends up building the first local-module in the
> local-modules list, many times, and install it with different names.
In my previous tests https-send-sms was first in both the local-modules
list and in the BUILD_EXECUTABLE modules in the Android.mk.

After some more tests, I found out that it takes the source code from
the first target in the Android.mk and apparently not from the
LOCAL_MODULE= argument passed to make.

Though it uses the name of the produced binary from the LOCAL_MODULE=
argument.

Denis.