Re: how to remove '"awesome"

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: how to remove '"awesome"
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 15:58:52 +0000

Hi,

I found it in packages:

(packages
    (append
      (list (specification->package "awesome")
            (specification->package "nss-certs"))
      %base-packages))

So should I make it like that:

(packages
    (append
      (list (specification->package "nss-certs"))
      %base-packages))

thanks
Gottfried

Am 21.07.22 um 15:53 schrieb (:
On Thu Jul 21, 2022 at 2:41 PM BST, Gottfried wrote:
How can I remove it, because it's not a package I can remove with
guix remove awesome.

Packages that you have installed by default will be in your system
configuration; /etc/config.scm. You should be able to remove it from
there. I'm not sure, though, whether it's a package or a service, so you
should check both fields of the `operating-system`.

     -- (