Re: "user with UID not found" error

From: Christopher Batten
Subject: Re: "user with UID not found" error
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 19:50:07 +0000

Hmmm ... this made me think that running both was not a great idea?

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/7/html/system-level_authentication_guide/usingnscd-sssd

But I am not an expert on any of this :) I guess the key is to just make sure
you only enable caching for hosts in /etc/nscd.conf?

Best,
Chris