Enterprise Guix Hosting?

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Enterprise Guix Hosting?
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 08:23:22 +0900

Hello!

I have been exposed to the world of Docker images and Continuous Integration
that seem spend most of the time downloading and building them 😅

I can see where they are coming from though - the software dev teams will pay
any reasonable money for what works!

Have you heard of Guix Hosting services jusy like the Docker or Github
companies target enterprises customers?

My partners and I are just starting an IT worker cooperative and I thought this
might be an interesting thing to get into!

-Yasu