Re: Guix as a native-inputs ?

From: Olivier Dion
Subject: Re: Guix as a native-inputs ?
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 11:36:19 -0400

On Tue, 02 Aug 2022, "(" <paren@disroot.org> wrote:
> On Tue Aug 2, 2022 at 2:41 PM BST, Olivier Dion wrote:
>> There seems to be an issue after all.  When building with Guix, my
>> script failed to access /var/guix/daemon-socket/socket with `guix
>> shell'.  I guess there's probably some way to make it available for the
>> build?
> You're in a container with access to nothing but the store and /tmp. It's
> not surprising that trying to access anything else doesn't work.

Right that was my though.  Do you thin there is a way to expose the
required files to the build container for accessing the Guix daemon?

I have at least another case -- a guix+guile declarative build system --
where I need to communicate with the Guix daemon in the build
container.

--
Olivier Dion
oldiob.dev