Re: Guix as a native-inputs ?

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Guix as a native-inputs ?
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 18:06:11 +0200

If you're trying to access the build daemon from inside the package build
container, that must mean you have a derivation you're trying to build. Instead
of trying to circumvent the container (which is there for a reason), you could:

- write a bit of Scheme code that returns that derivation
- pass the result as an input.

That way, you build that derivation outside the build environment, and you can
refer to the result inside the build environment.

Le 2 août 2022 17:36:19 GMT+02:00, Olivier Dion via <help-guix@gnu.org> a écrit
: