Re: to record a song

From: Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: to record a song
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 15:26:28 +0200

Gottfried <gottfried@posteo.de> writes:

> I tried OBS and it worked.
> I attached two microphones, one for the guitar (red one), and a blue
> one for my voice. Both microphones are connected with usb to the
> laptop.
>
> My problem is now that, if after recording a song, I want to play it,
> to listen to it, but the voice is quite silent. How can I increase the
> sound (to get it louder).
> Do I have to adjust it in the OBS? If yes, how?
> If not, what else can I do?

To play and adjust it, you can use audacity. That’s what audacity excels
at. If you want to re-do the recording, you can adjust the input volume
in obs (to minimize post-processing losses).

Just open the recorded file with audacity. You can split the stereo
track, then you can process both tracks individually.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein