Re: More HP AIO scanning woes

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: More HP AIO scanning woes
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 17:58:20 +0000

Hi T G-R,

for Your information:

Because I can't scan in Guix at the moment,
I had to install a second distro called "GNUinOS"

I installed also the MATE desktop and hplip and
you can see an icon of "HP"

Additionally there are icons in the programm menu

I made 4 fotos that you can see in case I klick on the icon hp,

Kind regards

Gottfried