Cantarell font with the gnome desktop interface

From: Christophe Pisteur
Subject: Cantarell font with the gnome desktop interface
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 05:22:25 +0200

Hello,
Since I use a profile based on kernel 5.18, the cantarell font is not
available in the gnome desktop interface (gnome-tweak / fonts): the
cantarell font is not listed in the list of available interface fonts.
When I revert to a profile based on a 5.17 kernel, the cantarell font
is available in the gnome desktop interface (and selected by default).
What can I do to find the cantarell font with a profile based on kernel
5.18?
Thank you
Christophe