Re: How to install OBS plugins and scripts?

From: pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
Subject: Re: How to install OBS plugins and scripts?
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 18:12:32 +0200

Ekaitz Zarraga <ekaitz@elenq.tech> writes:
> Does anyone have OBS plugins?

Not me, but maybe it helps that Andrew Tropin wrote in
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2021-01/msg01022.html>
that you can use OBS_PLUGINS_DATA_PATH and OBS_PLUGINS_PATH and made obs
plugins that are shipped with guix use those.

> Also our OBS does not depend on Python or Lua so I don't think it's
> able to run scripts... Anyone has info about this?

I suppose Python or Lua just need to be installed along with obs?

Sorry I did not try any of this.

Regards,
Florian