Re: Avoiding Typing Encryption Passphrase Multiple Times

From: alex sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: Avoiding Typing Encryption Passphrase Multiple Times
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 09:19:02 +0200

Specifically this section might be useful for avoiding the second half of
the passwords that need to be typed:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Dm-crypt/Device_encryption#With_a_keyfile_embedded_in_the_initramfs

I'd be interested in seeing your os declaration if you succeed with this!

Best wishes,

Alex