Re: How to install OBS plugins and scripts?

From: Ekaitz Zarraga
Subject: Re: How to install OBS plugins and scripts?
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 20:08:20 +0000

Hi,

------- Original Message -------
On Thursday, August 18th, 2022 at 6:12 PM, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
<pelzflorian@pelzflorian.de> wrote:

> Ekaitz Zarraga ekaitz@elenq.tech writes:
>
> > Does anyone have OBS plugins?
>

> Not me, but maybe it helps that Andrew Tropin wrote in
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2021-01/msg01022.html
>
> that you can use OBS_PLUGINS_DATA_PATH and OBS_PLUGINS_PATH and made obs
> plugins that are shipped with guix use those.
>
> > Also our OBS does not depend on Python or Lua so I don't think it's
> > able to run scripts... Anyone has info about this?
>

> I suppose Python or Lua just need to be installed along with obs?
>
> Sorry I did not try any of this.
>
> Regards,
> Florian

Thanks a lot for your answer Florian.

I wanted to dig on this further in order to answer you but I didn't have the
time to do my proper research.

I just want to thank you for your help. I'll dig on this further and answer
back if I find any solution.

I'll contact Andrew directly too.

Thanks again,
Ekaitz