Re: Tried to send a patch

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Tried to send a patch
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2022 13:58:51 +0200

Hi Adam,

Adam Kandur 写道:
Two days ago I tried to send a patch to guix-patches. But my message didn’t
appear in mail archive? Did I send it wrong?

Probably?  It's hard to say otherwise without more information.

The Guix project has no direct control over the mail server or access to its logs. All I can say is it never hit Mailman.

Assuming you used this same address, what was the subject? Do you still have a copy of the message? I could ask the GNU sysadmins to see if they can find traces of it.

Kind regards,

T G-R