Re: bash scripts in Guix question - suspend ?

From: jordi
Subject: Re: bash scripts in Guix question - suspend ?
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 11:48:42 +0200

Thank you all for your warm welcome and answers to my questions.

I'm trying to adapt this script
[..]
        Suspend)
                ~/.config/i3/i3exit suspend
[..]

 to my new Guix environment,

in my first iteration,

[..]
        Suspend)
                ~/.config/i3/i3exit loginctl suspend
[..]

replacing prepending loginctl leads to unsuccesful results, for now.

I'm puzzled, as long as   'loginctl suspend' is working in the shell ,

What am i missing ?

Thanks, thanks, thanks