Re: Guix REPL - To infinity and beyond

From: Fulbert
Subject: Re: Guix REPL - To infinity and beyond
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 13:00:29 +0200

Le Mon, Oct 10, 2022 at 11:38:38AM +0200, zimoun a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On sam., 08 oct. 2022 at 16:59, Fulbert <fulbert@bluewin.ch> wrote:
>
> > So, first, thanks to Simon Fournier for this presentation. And second, as
> > it could be convenient not only to self, I made it available there :
> > https://fulbert.neocities.org/guix/10-years-of-guix/simon-tournier-guix-repl/guix-repl-exemples.html
>
> Oh really cool!  Thanks!
>
> I have started a tiny example [1] submitted as patch#58339 [2] where the
> aim is to document similarly.  You work is far more complete. :-)
>
> Maybe it could be worth to use your note for the Cookbook, WDYT?
>

> 1: <https://gitlab.com/zimoun/guix-example>
> 2: <http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/58339>
>
> Cheers,
> simon
>

> PS: The name is Tournier, with ’T’.  Fournier, with ’F’ is someone else. ;-)

Hi and my appologies for the name \^^.

Of course, if *you* think it is suitable for an entry in the cookbook, who
would I be to oppose that ?! :p

Although I have never done it, I think it shouldn't be too much work to adapt,
convert and integrate to texinfo/cookbook… so, I will make a patch proposal
when I'm done with that.

Best regards,