Re: Lost all my guix home application packages from channels after guix

From: Sébastien Rey-Coyrehourcq
Subject: Re: Lost all my guix home application packages from channels after guix update (pull, reconfigure)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 20:39:25 +0200

Hi,

You’re right Ludovic, i run the command guix home describe –list-installed and
everything is here but … my home applications are only accessible directly by
using the store path “/gnu/store/xxxx” :

reyman@xxx ~>
/gnu/store/rxjjk0qslv24cxk136z1ch3spgc781vp-emacs-native-comp-28.1.91-203.82bcd44/bin/emacs

Fish term and Gnome activity menu don’t see/recognize binary stored into
/gnu/store.

So this is more linked to the way Fish manage environnement ?

Thanks,
A+