When do you re-export?

From: jgart
Subject: When do you re-export?
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 16:28:48 -0500

Hi,

When should I re-export something in a module?

docs say the following:

Add all variables (which must be symbols or pairs of symbols) to the
list of re-exported bindings of the current module. Pairs of symbols
are handled as in export. Re-exported bindings must be imported by the
current module from some other module.

The docs don't explain why you would want to even do a re-export in the first
place...

Could someone provide some examples as to why I would want to use this? It
would be much appreciated!

--
jgart