Re: Python subprocess fails to execute Pip-installed module

From: Pradana Adrinusa AUMARS
Subject: Re: Python subprocess fails to execute Pip-installed module
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 20:53:17 +0200

Thank you for the explanation, Ricardo,

Thank you for the explanation Tobias,

I tried a simple solution by finding where my "ld" is located with
"whereis" and a symbolic link to "/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2".

Unfortunately, I get an Error 80 which means it used a corrupted shared
library.

I think it's better to package Ray natively into Guix, but it's time-
consuming since Ray is not a simple Python package. I was hoping for a
temporary solution, but I don't think I can find one. I'll try to use
another machine to make this project run.

Thank you anyways.