Re: Guitar-to-USB cable in Guix System

From: Luis Felipe
Subject: Re: Guitar-to-USB cable in Guix System
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 16:21:57 +0000

Felix, Ricardo, thanks for the info.

I'm a bit cautious now because I've bought other kinds of USB
adapters/converters before that are advertised as "just plug-and-play", don't
say anything about requiring special drivers, but once you plug them in, you
see they've been prepared to autorun some executable to install windows
drivers. One time I even bought one that said that it supported Linux, and it
did, but not linux-libre :)

I wonder if the LinuxMint person on LinuxMusicians was using a "pure" Mint...