Re: GUIX behind a proxy

From: Wojtek Kosior
Subject: Re: GUIX behind a proxy
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 21:26:00 +0200

Hello Stefan,

I can't see any obvious problems here. Perhaps there's some more
information in the syslog? Just guessing.

Also (a rather obvious thing) the proxy you are using does not require
any special TLS cert of its to be installed, right? I'm asking because
I suppose Guix does not by default pick up certs installed on the host
system.

Although I cannot help much, I wish you good luck with the problem

Wojtek

-- (sig_start)
website: https://koszko.org/koszko.html
PGP: https://koszko.org/key.gpg
fingerprint: E972 7060 E3C5 637C 8A4F  4B42 4BC5 221C 5A79 FD1A

Meet Kraków saints!           #13: blessed Jan Beyzym
Poznaj świętych krakowskich!  #13: błogosławiony Jan Beyzym
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Beyzym
-- (sig_end)