Re : Re: no C_INCLUDE_PATH env variable defined : I can't compile C appl

From: Mohamed Amine LEGHERABA
Subject: Re : Re: no C_INCLUDE_PATH env variable defined : I can't compile C applications
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 01:42:20 +0000

Thanks Ricardo for your answer.

Sorry if my message was not clear,
I don't have the env variable C_INCLUDE_PATH in my guix system and I should
have it because I have the packages "gcc-toolchain" and "linux-libre-headers"
in my home profile.
When I run a instance of guix shell with these 2 packages, for example with the
command "guix shell gcc-toolchain linux-libre-headers" I do have this env
variable defined (in fact a guix shell with only gcc-toolchain works also) so I
don't know why I don't have this variable defined in my system.