Re: geiser-edit-symbol-at-point

From: jgart
Subject: Re: geiser-edit-symbol-at-point
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 16:15:18 -0600

On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 17:06:07 -0500 Jake Shilling <shilling.jake@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I'm sure someone who actually knows what they're doing could help more
> than me, but my thought would be to start by debugging guile outside of
> Geiser. I would try to spin up a repl and see if I could import one of
> the modules from ~/guix and check out what the %load-path ends up being.

I have no problem loading guile (guix installed) third party modules or
guix modules (via `guix repl`).

Doing anything in geiser seems to not work except for running `M-x geiser` to
launch a repl.

I can call geiser-edit-symbol-at-point but it doesn't do anything and
the *Messages* buffer doesn't say anything helpful...