Re: Problem with 'guix system reconfigure ... ' ?

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: Problem with 'guix system reconfigure ... ' ?
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 17:42:17 -0800

Hi Fenix,

On Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 4:00 PM jordila@librebits.info
<jordila@librebits.info> wrote:

> no code formodule (nongnu packages linux)" .

I believe that our project's etiquette would direct your question to a
nonguix forum.

I am not sure whether there is a mailing list. Personally, I would ask
in #nonguix on IRC.

On their project site, however, I read the general remark that "Guix
System will only use the substitution server after it has been
reconfigured. The substitution server will therefore by default not be
used the first time you run guix system reconfigure after adding the
substitution server. It is therefore recommended to explicitly specify
the use of the substitution server the first time you reconfigure your
system:"

Hope that helps!

Kind regards
Felix Lechner