Re: Guix SD and Emacs

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: Guix SD and Emacs
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 19:12:06 +0000

Hi Akib,

I have got a "misterioso-theme.el" file in my ~/.config/emacs directory
but it doesn't work now.

I tried several things,learning to use emacs and now my theme is working.

I have got now 2 themes in my ~/.config/emacs directory

leuven-theme.el
misterioso-theme.el

but misterioso-theme is now working.

Kind regards