Desktop Enlightment

From: Gottfried
Subject: Desktop Enlightment
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 19:28:18 +0000

Hi Guixers,

I have got the desktop Enlightment installed

There are again and again certain problems.
It seems to me that Enlightment isn't well developed yet.

E.g.because of a second monitor which I connected to the laptop.
Other problems I have already forgotten, because I haven't used it therefore.

Now I can't open the package "MuseScore". It can't find the right path.

Is there somebody who is using Enlightment?

Have you got also sometimes problems?

Kind regards

Gottfried