Re: Can't type Japanese anymore

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Can't type Japanese anymore
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 07:17:26 +0900

It has been a long time since I switched to Ubuntu (and I use Guix as an
additional package manager in Ubuntu - this way I get maximum mainstream
compatibility, which is very helpful for work, and the flexibility that comes
with Guix! ) but just one thing I vaguely remember for situations like this -
if you create another fresh user and try with almost no specific configuration
in /home/another-user , would the problem still persist?

When I used to use Guix, I almost continuously ran guix pull and rebuilt the
system so I could immediately find when things broke!  😅

-Yasu