emacs-xwidgets not working (gdk-pixbuf-error-quark) also no icons

From: Moisés Simón
Subject: emacs-xwidgets not working (gdk-pixbuf-error-quark) also no icons
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 20:58:11 +0000 (UTC)

Any help to fix this issue is gretly appreciated.

So I have never managed to get icons to work in my guix system. Not even with a
basic reconfigure with desktop.tmpl and I think now that this is because I have
broken my system somehow.

Now I have detected that I can't launch emacs-xwidgets it throws the following
error:
https://paste.debian.net/1265886/

Note I have run it in container to make sure my system or profile configuration
is not messing with it, but I get the same error running in it on my profile.
Installing it on system gave same results.

Thanks for this magnificent system and package manager.