Re: The Guix Days! (FOSDEM 2023)

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: The Guix Days! (FOSDEM 2023)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 12:50:54 +0100

Just a heads up: we are excited to have Guix days and the FOSDEM
devroom in Brussels Feb 2-5!!

If you want to attend Guix days, please add to this list (the login is
a bit hidden). We can only have limited people and catering. If we run
over the max room number we'll have a problem:

=> https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/FOSDEM2023

The programme for the devroom runs partially virtual and partially
live. The lineup is great as ever:

=>
https://fosdem.org/2023/schedule/track/declarative_and_minimalistic_computing/

FOSDEM as a free conference is highly recommended. It is my favorite
conference every year. There is so much going on that there is
something for everyone! See the Saturday tracks at

=> https://fosdem.org/2023/schedule/day/saturday/

Looking forward to meeting up!