Re: New package request: aspell-dict-bn

From: Akib Azmain Turja
Subject: Re: New package request: aspell-dict-bn
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 11:08:52 +0600

宋文武 <iyzsong@envs.net> writes:

> Akib Azmain Turja <akib@disroot.org> writes:
>
>> I need Bangla (Bengali) dictionary for GNU Aspell.  So I searched and
>> found one on GNU FTP, and I tried to pack it, here's my attempt, works
>> for me:
>>
>> (define-public aspell-dict-bn
>>   (aspell-dictionary
>>    "bn" "Bengali"
>>    #:version "0.01.1-1"
>>    #:sha256
>>    (base32 "1nc02jd67iggirwxnhdvlvaqm0xfyks35c4psszzj3dhzv29qgxh")))
>
> Pushed, thank you!  Well, next time you should submit a git patch to
> guix-patches for better workflow...

Thanks!

I didn't modify any Guix files.  I put that in a file (along with
supporting forms) and passed the file to "guix package".

I have the Guix repository (as left by "guix pull"), but how can I test
my changes?

--
Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5
Fediverse: akib@hostux.social