Re: new version of paps (printing package for emacs)

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: new version of paps (printing package for emacs)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 11:07:29 +0000

Hi,

Why don't you have a go? :)

Then I would first need some hours of lessons from somebody who explains me everything!

Kind regards

Gottfried

Am 08.01.23 um 12:01 schrieb (:
On Sun Jan 8, 2023 at 10:59 AM GMT, Gottfried wrote:
Does that mean there is a bug in the file? and I have to wait until Guix
updates the package : paps?

This is fairly easy to fix, and isn't exactly a bug; it's just the package is
written
for the old source.  We just need to add the various autotools (autoconf,
libtool, m4,
automake, etc) to the package's NATIVE-INPUTS until it works.  Why don't you
have a go? :)

     -- (